Sunday, February 8, 2009

Three Months!

Yesterday we took Meghan to have three month pictures done. This was much easier than when we took Christmas pictures. Meghan was happy! She is smiling a lot more and has so much more personality.

Is that hair turning red?



We were trying to get her to smile. The little stinker would be all smiles until she heard the click of the camera.



I love this one.

3 comments:

EAndersen said...

She is so totally beautiful! You guys did a great job! And you are all missed!!

Anonymous said...

She is sooo cute and I can not even wait to meet her in March!!! none of us Dean girls can!!!! love you guys!!!!

Beth said...

Are you sure Kev didn't make this blog? The color scheme is so him! Haha! Just kiding! You guys are so lucky to have such a beautiful, healthy, sweet li'l darling. Congrats! And now the REAL question. When are you going to have another?!
:)
Love,
Aunt Beth

PS. I'm not sure if you know that we have a blog too! I'll be putting up pictures of Amy's visit soon!
www.PatrickVazquez.com