Sunday, March 1, 2009

Let's...get...physical

Doesn't she look like Olivia Newton John? Excuse the red eye, my camera sucks.

Yes, those are legwarmers. They are actually a new baby fad. People put them on babies with a onesie for easy diaper changes. You most often see them with cloth diapers. I put them on Meghan this morning and Kevin's first comment was "what is this, the 80's" followed by "are we out of clothes". No to both, they are just so soft, and it makes it easy for her to move around. But, I probably wouldn't take her out in public in them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok- you know I love this one. And yes you should leave the house proud. At 18 mo. I can give Meghan her first official dance class!

Paula said...

I loved the 80's. This is my new desktop at school. And she is a shopper!!! Love, GG/Mom

Beth said...

Joanna and I might have to team teach! She looks like a natural!