Friday, May 8, 2009

She's Six Months Old!

Okay, she wasn't quite six months in this picture but I wanted to add it anyway. Grandma Frances came to visit last week. Meghan sure had changed a lot since she last saw her.


I had to add this picture because I love it. She has cereal running down her chin, learning to eat from a spoon is hard work. This picture is a great insight into what kind of baby Meghan is. She is always smiling and happy, only crying when she needs something.

I took this when I went into Meghan's room to get her at 5:45 am. Yes she wakes up that early. Actually she wakes up at about 5:30 but I let her talk to herself for a little while before I get her. Don't you wish everyone woke up this happy?


I was trying to take a picture with Meghan and the blocks but all she wanted to do was play with them.



1 comment:

EAndersen said...

oMG! That last picture is adorable!I am so proud of you and your family!! Can't wait to see you in June!!