Monday, June 1, 2009

She's growing too fast...

I was recently looking at some pictures of Meghan from just a month or so ago. I can't believe how much she has changed in just that short amount of time. She has gotten quite good at rolling and scooting around. She scoots backwards and can pretty much roll wherever she wants to go but still isn't showing signs of crawling forwards. She has become very vocal and does not have a volume control. She "talks" all the time and it is so loud. We were at the bookstore yesterday and you could hear her across the store.

It was so hot this weekend, around 90. So we decided to get Meghan a kiddie pool. She thought it was great. She splashed, and tried to flip on her belly in the pool, oops! It is often hard to catch a picture of Meghan doing anything other than smiling (yeah I know, life is rough). I thought her expression in this picture was funny. She was looking at daddy.

And here is our little roller. She has discovered that rolling under the swing and making it swing by pulling on the straps is a hoot.



No comments: