Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A Big Day

I feel like Meghan is growing and changing so quickly. Her personality is definitely blossoming. She is so cute, funny, and loving. She is giving tons of hugs and kisses, and is loving to snuggle. Today we were playing and she kept pointing to my eye. I asked her where my nose was and she pointed to my nose. Then I asked her where her nose was and she picked her nose, gross. She can point to noses, eyes, and mouth.

Today while I was making dinner Meghan picked up some trash from the floor and put it in the trash can. I gave her a ton of praise for throwing the trash away and then she started throwing the pieces to her fridge farm away and clapping for herself. I had to fish them out and lock the trash can lid. So Meghan proceeded to take all the magnets off an lay them on top of the trash can. A little while later she took them all and put them back on the fridge. This is huge considering she usually throws them everywhere.

A couple of days ago while Kevin and I were cleaning Meghan brought the Bumbo and tray out of her closet. Ever since then she has been sitting in it and putting the tray on. I can't believe she still fits in it.

No comments: