I guess when the memory card in your camera reads "card full" it's time to upload pictures. My card holds over a thousand pictures but it hadn't really been that long since I uploaded. I like to hold onto things, especially memories. For me pictures are treasured memories. I have a consuming fear that I will loose all of my pictures and memories. Maybe this is because our hard drive died a few years ago and took hundreds of pictures with it, including my wedding photographs. Now I have pictures in at least two places. They are stored on my camera until I have uploaded them to the computer
and saved them onto our portable hard drive that we keep in a fire safe.
I probably should get started making and printing digital scrapbooks. Sadly, I haven't even started Meghan's baby book. I do have a folder of favorite pictures but that is as far as it has gone. I think I need to set small goals so it doesn't seem like such a duanting task. Maybe then I can actually get it started and eventually finished. It just seems like such a huge project right now.
Back to the present:

As if the four snow days we had last week weren't enough we had another one and a half this week. This really wouldn't be such a big deal if we didn't live in Texas. This picture is actually from last Friday. We got about 8 inches of snow. It was a beautiful powder, perfect for skiing, not so good for building a snowman. Meghan was bummed that she couldn't make a snowman. The snow kept falling apart in her hands.

She couldn't wait to get out in it. Once she got to the edge of the snow she was like the kid at the pool that just touches their toes to the water and then inches in slowly.

It didn't take too long for her to start stomping around, and then running to "the boys house" (our neighbors down the street) to play. She ate quite a bit of snow too. Don't worry, it was clean snow.
No comments:
Post a Comment