Monday, April 25, 2011

Makeup, Bubbles, and Easter Eggs

Our strawberries are finally growing. Meghan enjoyed the first one so much she ate all the others, even though they were green. Now when we go in the backyard I have to herd her away from the pots so she won't eat the un-ripe ones.


Here she is sitting on her stool in front of the mirror doing her make-up. She was quite proud of herself.



I used to think if my makeup was on the back of the counter it was safely out of Meghan's reach. I guess I need a better hiding spot.



Bubbles: Meghan's favorite outdoor activity. We were using the big wand to make giant bubbles that soared away in the wind. Chasing them gave Meghan quite a workout.


The Easter Bunny hid eggs in the backyard for Meghan to find. She opened every one of them before putting them in her basket.

No comments: