Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Summer Treats

Tonight Meghan got to eat a Popsicle as a treat. She really wanted the purple one. They are the real fruit bars so the stains are next to impossible to get out. Before she started her Popsicle I showed her how to lean over and eat it so it wouldn't get all over her. Her response was "I take off my clothes". That was just not a battle worth fighting. So she ate her Popsicle without clothes on.When she finished she was rather annoyed at the mess she had created on herself. Of course before helping her wash off I took a few pictures.


The little ham had to pose for the camera. It was a good thing it was 100 degrees today. We used the hose to wash her off before she went inside.

2 comments:

Christine said...

Oh my gosh how cute! And the look on her face in the last picture, what a beauty!

-You're Welcome said...

Sooooo Stinking Cute:)