Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The Pumpkin Patch and the Fair

We went to the state fair this weekend. I actually rode on the Ferris Wheel. It says it is the highest in North America, at 212 feet. This picture is from about half way up. I wasn't looking after we got any higher. I hate heights.

Meghan and her friend got to ride the kiddie ride. They loved it and were a little disappointed they couldn't go on more rides.



It surely isn't the State Fair of Texas without Big Tex.




We went to the pumpkin patch a couple of weeks ago but I didn't get any good pictures. It was very windy and all the dust kept blowing in our eyes and mouth. It was gross so we didn't stay too long. We may go visit another patch closer to our house this weekend. It may even be cool enough to wear jeans.

No comments: