Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Chef Meghan

Meghan loves to cook, bake, and play with food.  One weekend morning, I made this happy face pancake using a little food coloring.  Well, that was a bad precedent to set with a three year old because now Meghan requested this or something similar every morning.


When Kevin is out of town, I usually make a big meal the first night and then eat the leftovers throughout the week.  The last time he was gone, I just didn't want to cook so I got a Papa Murphy's pizza for me to eat during the week.  They have kids make-and-bake pizza which Meghan really wanted.  She spread the sauce, cheese, and put a few pepperonis on the pizza.


Meghan loves to watch Betty Crocker Kitchen how-to-videos on Youtube.  She asks to recreate some of the cakes and dessert she sees.  Maybe she will become a great chef or baker.

No comments: