Sunday, June 30, 2013

June


 It's June.  I have loved being home so far this summer.  We have had so much fun playing!  I will be very sad when it's time to go back to work in August.  Nolan is starting to become such a little person.  He loves playing with toys now and is always smiling.  He is the happiest baby.  He still doesn't have any teeth but continues to teethe.  Notice the necklace he is wearing in the picture?  I credit this with his continued happiness whilst teething.  It is an amber teething necklace, made of 100% Baltic amber.  It is supposed to relieve pain and discomfort.  Even Kevin agrees that it has greatly improved his mood.


My sweet little Meghan is such a helper.  She usually does the dusting but has recently been begging to vacuum.  She did a pretty good job too, only missing a few places.


Nolan isn't crawling yet but has become the master of scooting.  His new favorite thing is to jiggle the door stopper in his room.  He loves the annoying noise it makes.  I will often put him on the floor in the middle of his room so I can wash hands after a diaper change and by the time I get back he is jiggling the door stop.


It has started to get really hot these last few weeks, too hot to go out much.  But, that didn't stop Kevin and Meghan from going out to test the paper airplanes they made.  Such a fun daddy!


Little Man is 7 months old now.  He is still so cute and squishy.  His personality is blossoming.  Whenever Kevin comes in the room he lights up, Meghan is still the one who gets him to laugh the most.  He is such a joy to be around.  I am thankful every day for him.

No comments: