This is Meghan having her first taste of baby food that wasn't rice cereal. We chose carrots. She loved them, opening her mouth much more than for the cereal on its own.
I've not been much of a correspondent lately but I have truly enjoyed viewing your blog and watching Meghan grow. She is such a darling little thing and reminds me of you from pictures I've seen. Shortly after her birth I sent a package of bibs and burp clothes (trendy pattern) but I'm not sure if you received them. I thought of you on your birthday and am sending you all loving energies. Kevin wears fatherhood well and you're a natural born mother! So proud of you! Love, Sharon (PS This is the second comment I've sent - first one landed in outer space somewhere)
Sharon, I sent you a thank you, perhaps I have your address wrong, you should email it to me again thedonohos at gmail dot com. I loved the bibs, they remind me of Eugene, man I miss Oregon. -Lauren
4 comments:
When you start fruits, make sure you dad eats some mashed bananas!
Nice spelling/grammar English teacher.
I've not been much of a correspondent lately but I have truly enjoyed viewing your blog and watching Meghan grow. She is such a darling little thing and reminds me of you from pictures I've seen. Shortly after her birth I sent a package of bibs and burp clothes (trendy pattern) but I'm not sure if you received them. I thought of you on your birthday and am sending you all loving energies. Kevin wears fatherhood well and you're a natural born mother! So proud of you! Love, Sharon (PS This is the second comment I've sent - first one landed in outer space somewhere)
Sharon, I sent you a thank you, perhaps I have your address wrong, you should email it to me again thedonohos at gmail dot com. I loved the bibs, they remind me of Eugene, man I miss Oregon.
-Lauren
Post a Comment