Sunday, October 25, 2009

Got Dirt?

I was pretty sick this weekend, as was Meghan, so there wasn't too much fun going on. Nevertheless here are some pictures from the last week or so.

While I was getting things ready for work and daycare Friday Meghan took it upon herself to get into the pantry. She had found a potato and was noshing on it. Ya know, they say kids start to eat weird things (i.e. sand) when they are missing minerals in their diet. I wonder what eating a potato means?

Meghan's Great Grandmother gave this chair to her last Christmas. She loves the thing. She spends a great part of the day climbing into it with her books, doll, tiger, or anything else she can find. She has also discovered that she can stand up in it to get a better view out the window. Amazingly she is able to get out of the chair without hurting herself, though she still just rolls out occasionally. I guess it's just faster that way.

My intent was do do a few projects this weekend. I did not anticipate the nasty cold I have. So, the only project I got finished was this scrapbook frame. It has one of Meghan's first pictures, her hospital hat, her first pair of socks, and an M. It looks a lot better in person.

No comments: