
We went to this workshop today called Ready For Kindergarten. It is basically a class to tell you how to help your child be ready for kindergarten. It was really just a bunch of common sense stuff that most parents should already know. I could have taught the class. At the class we did get this cool block set that has wheels and a string for you to pull it along with. Here Meghan was loading it up.

Then she discovered that if you pull it too hard all the blocks fall back out.

Here is The Monkey. If you ask her what a monkey does and make the sound for her she laughs and does something that resembles the chicken dance. I really need to get this one on video.
It's getting really hard to get pictures of Meghan. She moves so fast I sometimes have trouble catching her doing the cute stuff. She has also discovered the LCD screen on the back of the camera. So now anytime I get the camera out she wants to come look at herself on the back of the camera. It makes getting pictures of her challenging to say the least.
No comments:
Post a Comment