Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Tutu


This is a totally crummy picture but I'm too tired to fix it. Meghan and I went to the outlet mall today. She needed pajamas. These ones just happened to be on the extra 60% off rack. When we got home I put the pajamas in Meghan's closet. A little while later she came out of her room with the tutu. She wore it over her outfit all day. The only way I got her to take it off to go to sleep was to help her put it on her baby doll.

A while back I had made Meghan a puffy tutu. She wouldn't come within 5 feet of the thing. So I thought that since she was wearing this pink one today maybe she'd also wear the one I made her. Nope! When I took it out she said "Top it." Yay, she's pairing words together. I would rather they be something other that stop it though.

No comments: