Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Weird Attachments

Meghan is attached to some strange things. Anytime I take out the broom or stick vac she goes nuts until she gets a turn. She actually does a pretty good job running the stick vac. The broom is a whole different ballgame.

Is it going to be curly or not? I can't figure out what her hair is going to do. If I brush it when it is wet it will stay straight for a little while but then the ends start to curl out. This is what it usually looks like. I'm sure people think I need to brush her hair, it looks so disheveled all the time.


The pink bug towel. This is Meghan's most recent attachment. After she takes a bath she will not let you take the towel away. She wanders around the house holding it around herself. You either have to trick her into letting you take it off her or deal with a major meltdown.

No comments: