
To continue with the "I can do it" stage Meghan shampooed her own hair tonight. She actually did a great job. I put the shampoo in her hand and she rubbed it in.

I finally got smart and put Meghan's books in a basket instead of on the shelf. When they are on the shelf she pulls them all down repeatedly. It's much easier to clean up this way. Yesterday Meghan decided to empty the basket and get in. She then made me give her every single book back to put on top of herself. She got mad when we ran out of room.

You can hardly see it in this picture but Meghan got a cat scratch on her face yesterday. I am really
surprised it took 20 months for the cat to scratch her. That cat puts up with so much from her and never reacts. Yesterday Meghan tried to pick Millie up. She got her about 6 inches off the ground and when Millie tried to get away Meghan got a little scratch.
No comments:
Post a Comment