
This one is for yesterday: Meghan and I had an appointment at two. I asked her to get her shoes and she puts her hands up as if to say "I don't know". The only other shoes she has that fit are a pair of sandals that we wear to the pool; they currently have a spaghetti stain on them. These shoes actually matched her outfit. After 15 minutes of searching for them I gave up. How could I loose a pair of shoes in a tiny apartment? Well, today I went to get a pair of my shoes and guess what I found? Meghan's shoes inside mine. It seems someone was a little sneaky and hid her shoes.

Airplane! Meghan loves to fly on my feet in the air. Today apparently Baby wanted to do the same thing. It was really cute because Meghan was saying "
Weee" the whole time. It is really interesting to see her act out things with her Baby. She has really gotten into dramatic play lately.

Playing with Millie. It really is amazing that she has never been scratched or bitten by the cat.
No comments:
Post a Comment