
It was pretty nice outside this afternoon. When we got home Meghan and I went out in the back yard to play for a little bit. Poor Millie. She wanted to come out too.

I'm not sure what Meghan was doing here. She kept ducking down to look at me while I was trying to get a picture of her.

The Nannerpus (from the Denny's commercial, You Tube it) Meghan lover her bananas. Today while I was trying to cut one up for her she took the whole thing and then broke it in two.

I made her sit in her chair to eat the banana. She shoved the entire half that was in her right hand in the previous picture into her mouth. Now, if she would just be as eager to eat meat as she is bananas we'd be golden. This kid will not touch meat. I had some ham yesterday and she was asking for bites so I gave her a little. As soon as it touched her tongue she spit it back out and then asked for more. The process repeated three times until she decided it wasn't worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment