Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Too Early To Fail

Today was a long day. I had a staff meeting after school and Kevin is out of town. By the time I got home, fed Meghan, and played a little it was time for bed. Frankly, I am just too tired to take a picture of something and then upload it. But because I don't want to fail at my 365 challenge, especially so early in the game, I took a picture with my iphone. (Yes, I joined the in crowd and got an iphone.)

This is actually one of Meghan's favorite toys. We call her Dolly. Meghan will carry her around and hug her. If you tell her to go find Dolly she will. My mom is trying to find one of my old Cabbage Patch Babies for Meghan. I can't wait to see how she will like it. Anytime we are in the store and she sees a doll she reaches for it and smiles. I think it will be neat for Meghan to have a doll that was once one of her Mommy's favorite dolls.

No comments: