Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Sleepy Baby

My original intention for todays picture was Meghan holding a sign saying Happy 30th Birthday Uncle Alex. Alas, a cranky baby and a busy evening left me remembering this when Meghan had just fallen asleep. So instead you get to see an overexposed picture of the little one sleeping. Ignore her freakishly large looking hands, they really aren't that large in person.

Seeing this picture reminds me I need to put her real crib bedding back on. She puked blue frosting on it a couple weeks ago so I had to deep clean it. And no I was not the one to feed her a sugar cookie with blue frosting. I can thank daycare for that. I'm not sure what made them think that was a good idea.

1 comment:

EAndersen said...

Know whats funny is I just got Kylie that exact same outfit...